SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Luna B. is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Social Media team. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategies across all of Luna B's social platforms. The right candidate will be able to multitask across all platforms while hitting our target market and working cross-functionally with all creative teams. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: FULL TIME POSITION
- Develop and maintain strategies across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to align social strategy with the overall marketing calendar and objectives, including brand awareness, customer acquisition, and engagement/conversions.
- Develop and maintain a monthly social media + posting calendar based on marketing objectives, notable dates, upcoming initiatives.
- Execute the day-to-day management and maintenance of all social media channels, including posting scheduled content 7 days per week, maintaining a relevant highlights section, and updating bios.
- Conceptualize compelling IG grid posts (3 per day), IG stories (5+ slides per day), and TikToks (1-2 per day) that accomplish our marketing objectives, encourage engagement, expand our reach, connect with our audience, convey our brand story/campaign narratives and drive sales.
- Arrange grid for IG; pay impeccable attention to detail, adjust according to feedback, and evolve.
- Change the bio on IG with relevant information leading up to drops, on drop days, and after drops.
- Update IG highlights daily/weekly with relevant slides, and conduct monthly IG highlights audits to ensure highlights stay relevant and compelling
- Source and manage community UGC.
- Manage the production, editing, and posting of all TikTok content.
- Maintain a pulse on TikTok trends, pivoting and adjusting strategy in real-time to keep up with the latest happenings.
- Maintain a focus on engagement and KPIs while never straying from delivering an on-brand experience.
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to oversee the execution of social media content and campaigns; including but not limited to
- IG story content and creation
- Sourcing positive comments or tagged photos from the community to use
- Coordinating with members of the team to answer questions or create content for stories
- Working with the Operations team to identify which products should be featured
- Monitor social media conversations and trends related to our brand, industry, and competitors. Gather insights, analyze data, and provide actionable. recommendations to improve our social media strategies and enhance customer engagement.
- Set performance metrics specific to each platform; regularly measure, analyze, perform, and evolve social media strategy; report on statistics monthly.
- Work with Marketing and Operations teams to analyze social insights in relationship to marketing KPIs and sales.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a social media role
- Must be local with commutes to our Costa Mesa HQ
- Exceptional understanding of the intersection of social media and marketing with the ability to view social media through both a social and marketing lens
- Mastery of all major social media platforms, including emerging ones
- Proven history of conceptualizing and executing effective social campaigns from both a strategic and creative standpoint that meet marketing goals and deadlines
- Use of Canva and Adobe
- Understanding of our aesthetic with high standards
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Deep knowledge of social media measurement tools; ability to use analytics to develop and evolve strategy
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced collaborative environment, multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines
ECOMMERCE ADMIN INTERN
RESPONSIBILITIES: PART TIME POSITION
- Organize weekly new arrivals and coordinate samples for photoshoots
- Communicate with models weekly for content needed and deadlines
- Prepare weekly invoices for new arrivals photoshoots
- Weekly Photo Uploads
- Communicate and prepare all restocks
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Organization is a strength
RESPONSIBILITIES: PART TIME POSITION
- Update all Pinterest accounts with current New arrivals and relevant boards
- Engage with Instagram followers through likes & comments
- Participate in Marketing brainstorming sessions
- Report information of all Marketing campaigns to better analyze results
- Assist with influencer marketing campaigns
Support teams to plan, develop, and execute marketing initiatives
To apply email your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com along with personal social handles
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLD & LOCAL TO OC/LA